Airbnb Hosting Consultation
Want to become an Airbnb host? Already are one but having trouble optimizing your settings?
This deal is worth 1 hour of support* for those who want to become (or already are) Airbnb hosts.
*If you would like more or less support than this, propose a deal for the time you would like for the consultation. My rates are 1 Simbi / minute (10 Simbi for 10 min, etc)
The support I offer could be:
- Addressing questions or concerns you have about hosting
- Informing you on how to optimize your account & listing settings for your needs
- Advising on how to become a Superhost (what to do and what to avoid.)
- Video-call or in-person recommendations for interior design and room set-up
- Tips to create guest-worthy spaces on a budget
- Honest information about the work involved, and how to make it work for your schedule.
(I also have a referral link that will reward us both if you haven't yet set up a hosting account on Airbnb. Just ask if you would like me to send you the link.)
Airbnb has not only helped me pay off debt, it has also brought a lot of people from different cultures into my home. If you love traveling and meeting new people, this is a great way to create some of the special moments and excitement without leaving your home. I have shared meals, walks, and in-depth conversations with many of my guests, and have gained some good friends in the process.
Whether you are tired of having regular roommates, speak different languages, want to make some extra income, enjoy hosting guests, or want to make some interesting friends from across the globe, Airbnb hosting could be a great option for you.
Training & Qualifications
- I have been an Airbnb host since January 2019.
- I have achieved Superhost status.
- I have maintained a 5.0 Star Rating (over 21 reviews) and a 100% response rate.
- I have gotten compliments by guests and friends on my ability to conceptualize spaces and my talent for interior design.
Availability & Preferences
I will send you an appointment link to book a time to meet up.
I will send you a link to book a call. I prefer to have all my calls on Zoom (you don't need an account to meet me on Zoom). Otherwise Skype is also an option (and possibly phone, depending on the topic of the meeting.)